Consulting & Facilitation
I would love to offer my services as a facilitator, consultant, or speaker to your organization or school. I have extensive experience providing the following services:
- Facilitation of strategic meetings, retreats, and trainings with the staff, board, and members of social justice organizations.
- Designing curriculum and facilitation of workshops on topics ranging from radical mental health and trauma-informed care to preventing burnout and challenging white supremacy culture. Designing curriculum for multi-week healing groups and classes in creative writing and art.
- Writing and delivering keynote addresses at a variety of colleges and conferences.
Some of the organizations and venues I have worked with include:
- Santa Fe Mountain Center
- Wise Fool New Mexico
- Outward Bound
- Southwest Care Center
- Western Massachussetts Recovery Learning Community
- Interlochen Arts Academy
- Allied Media Conference
- Youth In Mind Summit
- Buddhist Peace Fellowship
- Pacific Rim Conference on Disabilities
- US Social Forum
- Reelabilities Film Festival
- UK Feminist Health Gathering
- NASCO Conference
- San Francisco and Portland Zine Symposiums
- East Bay Free School
- Anarchist Bookfairs in SF, Santa Cruz, and Humboldt
- Colleges and universities including NYU, Brown University, and Evergreen State.
and many others. I would love to talk about what I can offer to your group!